Long before I heard the term conscious capitalism, I built a multi-million dollar business, with my two best friends. We had a good business plan, great attention to detail, a niche marketplace and executed our vision to perfection. But to me, we were successful because we founded a business of heart and deep connection with each other, our employees and our customers, with an unwavering dedication to our own moral compass.
For me, financial success is simply not enough nor the main component of a life well lived. I find many business owners and managers agree and are looking for a deeper connection, greater meaning and more happiness in their lives. I help business owners or managers do the inner work needed to refine the heart of their business, define their moral compass and create a simple plan to materialize what they want most in their business lives. This combined with steps to help achieve a deeper connection with themselves, their employees and customers, catalyzes their path to happiness, greater fulfillment and meaning.
My process utilizes the most powerful tools I have learned in my business and personal life. More important to me is the amount of happiness and joy I created in my life by doing these simple yet effective steps.
Here is a brief overview of my Explore, Commit, Create process.
I have found many people don’t ask themselves the basic questions about what they want, why they want it and how do they get it. The exploration phase includes multiple exercises designed to assist you in becoming clear on your own personal and professional desires. Then we explore the tools that will assist you in scripting and implementing practices that will bring about the personal and business life you want.
- Presence exercises designed to center you in exploration
- Determine core belief and personal and business desires
- Why, what and how did you form your business and where do you want to go
- Define and accept 100% responsibility for all facets of your business and life
- Outline what fears drive your decision making and your personal fear signature
- How to move fear to flow
- Learn the basic practice
- Learn FACT
- Appreciation as a daily strategy
- The drama triangle and how it affects you and your employees and customers
- The power of wonder
- Visualize and design your new structure
Nothing happens in life until we make a commitment. Using the date gathered from the Explore section we spend time scripting, owning and putting in place the commitments needed to build your new business structure.
- Daily Commitment using the exploration tools to move from fear to flow.
- Personal Commitment to living the life you want to live daily
- Business Commitment to building the environment and moral business you desire
- Service Commitment designed to give back to your employees, community and customers.
Now comes the time where we take all the tools you have learned and commitments you have made and implement them into an action plan with your employees and yourself.
- Bringing your employees along for the ride
- Presence, Connect, Play
- Utilizing daily practice and FACT to determine the unconscious commitments
- Implementing the conscious commitments
- Looping as a connection tool
- Fear melters in the workplace
- Creating and living the ongoing action plan
If you would like to learn more and discuss the potential of my consulting with you or your staff, simply click below for a quick chat with me.